Wednesday, August 17, 2011

20K from Jewelcrafting in 2 days!

Okay, so it's definitely been a while since I've posted, so forgive me -- moving takes a lot of out you in addition to searching for a job / new career!

This one will be a quick post to catch you up on what I've doing.

As you may remember, I had just reached Level 75 on my second alt and was considering Jewelcrafting (JC) for my next max'd level profession. Well, I can safely say it was the right choice!

In the last two days, I have woken up to over 10K in sales each morning! How, you ask? By making the most out of what I'm doing. Starting with...


Buying Elementium Ore (or Obsidium Ore) and prospecting it. God Bless the Auctioneer Suite with Enchantrix! I love sitting back on the couch and clicking a flipped-over mouse (to avoid movement on the screen) every 5 seconds.

Once I have prospected everything, I craft Alicite Pendants, Carnelian Spikes, Jasper Rings and Nightstone Chokers and sell all the blues for 350G (or less, depending on competition) while I send all the greens over to be DE by my Chanter.

In addition, I post a few auctions of Inferno Rubies, in both 20-stacks and single-stacks, and some of the other jewels in that tier (Amberjewel, Demonseye, etc.).

Then I head over to my Chanter and DE everything, selling Greater Celestial Essences (these sell daily whereas LCE are ironically more expensive and never sell), Hypnotic Dust and Heavenly Shards, as well as a few profitable scrolls. I always make sure to save some Hypnotic Dust for my Embersilk Bags, which greatly increases the profitability of those bags (which, in addition, are selling for 320G, lately, instead of the 275G average on my server).

All in all, it has helped me grow my bankroll from 21K on Monday morning to 45K this morning!

I imagine this is what Hiro felt like in Times Square -- YATTA!

How do you run your JC routine? Did you see something in here you were not already doing? Is there something you think is missing from my routine?

For WoW News, follow @News4Newbies on Twitter
For Gaming News, follow @DavisMN12 on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Save the cheerleader, save the world! I miss that show...

    JC is definitely the most consistent moneymaker. I regularly make 10-20k a day in raw sales. Of course, this also means that there's more competition. And some of those competitors will camp the market for a majority of the day.

    I was down to just 10k the night before patch 4.2 went live. Two months later I'm at over 360k liquid, with a large stock of both raw materials and crafted goods. At that pace, I could reach a million by Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie! I just re-watched HEROES on my Roku/Netflix. It was awesome! The third season was what ultimately killed it and the fourth was finally getting back on track but also got weird when they rushed the ending.

    That's awesome about your successes! I just picked up and max'd JC last week, so I'm in awe/shock of my minor success (by comparison).

    Hope you'll keep reading and keep me posted on your success!

    /salute

    ReplyDelete