Saturday, August 20, 2011

THE GOLDRUSH CONTINUES...

I'm on fire!!!

Started the week with 21K and am sitting on the cusp of busting the 50K mark! I've hit records this week, by hitting the 25, 30 and 40K marks this week and to be honest, I barely noticed 30K as I raked in 20K in the first two days!


It's still been the GCE sales (which now tops MySales) and batches of Hypnotic Dust. Adding in Bold Inferno Rubies (after attaining the recipe via dailies in SW) helped it climb as did starting to sell stacks / singles of the other big-namers, like Amberjewel, Demonseye and Ember Topaz.

After my O/E-Shuffle Blues run their course on the AH--if they don't sell in a week, I DE them--I started to post stacks / singles of Heavenly Shard which are also going for a great rate.

I'll keep you all posted...but it's been a damn good week and it ain't over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment